- Any Industry or Sales or Services Organization dealing in Fluid Power Products, Machinery or Equipments is entitled to become an Industrial Member while, any academic Institution, College or Research Organization can become an Institutional Member of Fluid Power Society of India (Regd.)
- Please type or write clearly in block letters. Sign and put Official Seal of the organization for authenticity
- Give detailed postal address and also Telephone Nos. both for Factory / Works / Office, Fax Numbers, Telex & e-mail address
- You must promptly notify the FPSI the change of address, Telephone Nos., or change of names of Key Personnel who are responsible and decision makers regarding.
- Subscription to FPSI
- Advertisement in Fluid Power Journal of FPSI
- Sponsoring Staff Members to attend course work / Exhibition / Technical Workshops organised by FPSI.
- Individual to participate in FPSI activity on behalf of your organisation
- Furnish briefly on a separate sheet the profile of your organisation - product range, Employee strength, area / size of the factory, Foreign collaboration etc. Attach additional Sheets if required.
- Furnish the proof, if you are to be considered as Small Scale Industry. (Attach a xerox copy of Certificate from Commissioner for Industrial Development and Director of Industries and Commerce):
- Application should accompany the admission plus membership fee (only by a Bank Draft drawn in favour of "Fluid Power Society of India (Regd.)", payable at Bangalore, (Please refer details provides in application form).
- The membership subscription period is taken as 1st April of the year to the 31st March of the following Year, no matter which month of the year you apply and get elected as a member of FPSI.
APPLICATION FOR INDUSTRIAL / INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP