Fluid Power Society of India ® cordially invites you for the 4th edition of Fluid Power Technical Seminar (FPTS 2019), scheduled to be held on 18th and 19th June 2019, at Gulmohar Hall, Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) Grounds, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru.
We are privileged to have Shri Udayant Malhotra CEO & Managing Director Dynamatic Technologies Ltd as Chief Guest to inaugurate FPTS 2019 on 18th June.
FPTS 2019 focuses on multiple fluid power Application domains starting with,
- Government of India’s initiative of Swach Bharat, Make in India and Infrastructure Development, the Fluid Power in waste management and transport sector.
- Advancements in manufacturing of complex hydraulic components
- Use of futuristic controls, fluid cleanliness practices and criteria followed in the industry
- Challenges and opportunities of MSMEs in the manufacture of hydraulic components and systems
A special feature of FPTS 2019 will be the presence of Dr. Medhat Khalil, CFPHS, CFPAI, Director of Professional Education and Research Development, Applied Technology Center, Milwaukee School of Engineering. He is considered an authority in Fluid Power having authored many books and presented technical papers in International forums. To gain maximum benefit from his presence and vast experience we intend to cover topics on certification & training programmes and changes required to fluid power technical curriculum.
The seminar will cover sessions on:
- Futuristic trends and related Application challenges in Fluid Power, including automation.
- Verification, validation and reliability approaches related to Fluid Power products & systems.
- Experiences of Universities on a global level, in formulating curriculum for Fluid Power engineering courses. (A panel discussion will also take place on this topic, for which we invite questions for the panelists).
- Kind of work being carried out by laboratories in Industry R&D institutions, as well as various Academic institutions like IITs.
- Experiences of industrial establishments in meeting regulatory Standards, related to Fluid Power industry. (A panel discussion will also take place on this topic, for which we invite questions for the panellists).