The Fluid Power Society of India proudly announces the 4th edition of National Technical Seminar FPTS 2019, with theme on "Future Trends in Fluid Power" scheduled 19th & 20th June at Bengaluru. This is an annual seminar by FPSI and provides a platform for sharing of knowledge among the Fluid Power Fraternity. Themes include topic like "Trends in Research and Innovation Developments in the Field of Fluid Power" and "Future Readywith IIoT - applications in Fluid Power", including Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechatronic and Industrial Automation.
The Suggested Topics are:
This National Seminar will have focussed session on:
- Address the curriculum for Fluid Power in Universities and Opportunities for higher education in the field of Fluid Power (PG).
- Industrial training, certification and Interaction of Industry-Academia for Research & Development in Fluid Power
- Advanced tools for design & validation of Fluid Power
- Fluid Power Standards, Regulations & its Relevance
- Future Applications & Challenges
We will be having foreign delegates from many institutions/ fluid power associations also. We will be having action packed sessions on both the days, with an important panel discussion on certification of fluid power professionals. Fluid Power Professionals day celebrations will be in the evening followed by dinner.