As members of the Technical Committee of FPTS 2019, we have great pleasure in inviting you to contribute an abstract of your paper of your choice, on any topic as befitting the trends indicated.
Papers are invited from;
- Futuristic trends and related Application challenges in Fluid Power, including automation.
- Verification, validation and reliability approaches related to Fluid Power products & systems.
- Experiences of Universities on a global level, in formulating curriculum for Fluid Power engineering courses. (A panel discussion will also take place on this topic, for which we invite questions for the panelists)..
- Kind of work being carried out by laboratories in Industry R&D institutions, as well as various Academic institutions like IITs.
- Experiences of industrial establishments in meeting regulatory Standards, related to Fluid Power industry. (A panel discussion will also take place on this topic, for which we invite questions for the panellists).
- Verification & validation and reliability application to Fluid Power products & systems.
The details regarding the submission of papers are given below.
|Receipt of Synopsis of the papers at FPSI (To be sent through e-mail only)||28th February 2019|
|Communication of Acceptance from FPSI (Confirmation to e-mail of the first author)||3rd March 2019|
|Receipt of full papers* at FPSI (Soft copy through e-mail)||15th April 2019|