As members of the Technical Committee of FPTS 2019, we have great pleasure in inviting you to contribute an abstract of your paper of your choice, on any topic as befitting the trends indicated.
Papers are invited from;
- Universities on their experiences in offering the curriculum for Fluid Power engineering courses. Short summaries also can be sent for discussions in the panel.
- Industry R&D institutions as well as various Academic institutions like IITs on the status of work carried out in their laboratories, for disseminating knowledge as well as attempting coordinated work.
- Manufacturing industry on their experience in manufacturing and meeting the industry standards & Regulations of Fluid Power industry. Short summaries also can be sent for discussions in the panel.
- Companies in Industrial and Mobile Hydraulic segments on the Futuristic Trends and Application Challenges in Fluid Power.
- Industry market trends and dynamics and seamless integration into automation fields.
- Verification & validation and reliability application to Fluid Power products & systems.
The details regarding the submission of papers are given below.
|Receipt of Synopsis of the papers at FPSI (To be sent through e-mail only)||15th February 2019|
|Communication of Acceptance from FPSI (Confirmation to e-mail of the first author)||3rd March 2019|
|Receipt of full papers* at FPSI (Soft copy through e-mail)||15th April 2019|